To beat the heat, I asked one of the coolest guys I know , Tommy Fazio – the new Fashion Director of Bergdorf Goodman Men’s, to put together a list of what I should be looking to buy for this summer.
1. The perfect 2-button cotton suit in tan. When well tailored, all men look Professional, Stylish and most of all handsome. This suit can take you thru all occasions in the spring/summer season.
2. The perfect wing-tip brown shoe. Nothing says style more than a well-polished wing tip. Worn with your suit pant just the right length, with or without socks, it looks stylish and modern.
3. Aviator sunglasses. All guys looks great in an aviator sunglasses. Oliver Peoples has the best new shape. Smaller in size and so chic.
4. Charvet custom-made shirt. Fits like a dream and shows a sense of style and confidence.
5. The Bergdorf Goodman rice stitch v-neck sweater in navy. The perfect weight for all seasons. The new basic for men.