1) Not keen on what Meg Ryan’s doing here … it’s sloppy, especially the baseball cap. Love the clutch, though.
2) That is one heck of a “statement blouse” in white and I love it! Same with the straw clutch – great transitional piece from summer to fall.
3) If this dress had less texture – remove either the purple detail down the front or the lace going across the hem, or both – I’d love it.
4) Anna Wintour is a class act when it comes to dress. That jacket is ridiculously divine.
5) This is my favourite look of the series – all denim with the whimsical floral print bag and cute cherry sandals! I also like the brightly coloured bracelet detail. It also goes to show, you don’t need to be fancy to be stylish.
6) I love the Lennon shades, her bold lip …. cool.
We are living in great times of FASHION! I am loving peopleÂ´s sense of style these days. ItÂ´s all about individuality. Much more acceptance. Yet, being different- is also what unites us. What I love is that anything goes. You can mix and match almost anything and there is always something of style, beauty and/or interest in it all!
Now, all we as citizens of the western world have left to do in the fashion world- is take a stand against all this plastic surgery and botox nonsense that stiffens and screws everyone up! Fashion would die if it froze. Why would fashionistas, famous people, wannabes and public people- want to be willfully put in a “frozen state!” MOVEMENT IS LIFE….MOVEMENT IS TO GO FORWARD.
LOVE YOUR BLOG and continue to show more wrinkles and all that is beautifully imperfect!!!!!
Anna’s dressing better these days with great results. She looks much better when dressed more simply–she went through a phase of too many patterns and textures and bizarro junk–a lot of flotsam and jetsam– and the magazine looked just as bad. The Carrington influence? In any case she looks to have cleaned up her fashion act as well as that of the magazine.