Swoooning over it all !!!!! The green shoes in the first shot and the pink and green shoes in the 4th shot are sublime. The fringe skirt…yummy. I would love to see more of the polka dot hosiery outfit as it is very unexpected. The second shot – really, is there anything sexier than a black pencil skirt and a pair of va va voom heels?
OH GOD. Wow. Every photo is scream-worthy!
1) Loved scrolling down and being delighted by those avocado green shoes. Whole outfit set off by that smile.
2) Now THAT is a pencil skirt, people. I love a tight skirt with a boxy jacket above. That jacket has amazing detailing. Is that a Chanel bag? And those shoes! Drool.
3) I call this “the jellyfish” skirt. Just how it seems lit up, like in the ocean! She shoes are over-the-top fab.
4) I do love this amazing jacket, though I think it’s too big on her … it seems to be swallowing her, whole. But you know? If I saw a jacket made of that fabric, I’d probably buy it if the oversized option was it, too. I mean, LOOK AT IT.
5) I’ve never been a fan of the fully exposed knee high, even if this is supposed to be the way they’re worn, and even if they’re fabulous. But it sure works here, especially if the subject has a cute, pixie haircut. I like the texture of the jacket.
6) I love out-there The Jetsonsesque fashion like this puffed orange skirt paired with the amazing shoes. It’s funky.
Wow. What a virtuosic start to my morning. I need to go lie down.
It was so lovely to run into you last weekend on Rue St Sulpice! I am sorry if I took you by surprise – you looked utterly terrified for a few instants. :0) Your unique point of view is endlessly interesting so please continue doing what you are doing.
This is why I love this blog! I’m getting my fashion education here! My thought was, “Wow!” to the first picture. I scrolled down to learn her name is Caroline Issa, she’s fashion director, and she’s in the J.Crew style guide sitting next to me! Don’t laugh too much at my novice fashion epiphany. ;)
The third look is pretty fabulous; the combination of sleek & simple with that skirt is lovely. But I must admit that I’m waiting for you to get back to shooting real street style (as opposed to fashion people on the streets outside the shows…)
The first three women’s choices are fantastic. Although I don’t desire any of their clothes nor aspire to their style, they look authoritative, wonderfully chic, interesting right down to the details and totally worthy of aspiration. They actually look like fashion professionals, and this for me gives them that rare quality of authenticity. Authenticity is missing from the last three images – desirable and oddly wearable as the clothes are, they are wearing the women.
This is definitely Paris. I love the style of the women there, it’s much more my taste than London or New York. Undescribable amazing that it’s just like that even if there’s no fashion week – women running around the whole time well dressed and chic!