1. Anonymous

    November 13, 2005 at 4:10 pm

    We can name it in France the “BOBO” style for BOurgeois BOhème..for an “Happy Few” not proud of it…..Martin from souliers.net have the same style (with less the money).

  2. Anonymous

    November 13, 2005 at 11:35 pm

    Silly is another word that comes to mind.

  3. Anonymous

    November 14, 2005 at 11:53 am

    The “swarf”. Sweater + scarf. I say you could even use it as a verb, as in, “That would be a really cool outfit, if you’d just go ahead and swarf it for an extra layer”.

    Enjoy your posts on SF.

    -Keith T.

  4. The Sartorialist

    November 14, 2005 at 11:58 am

    I love both ideas

  5. Anonymous

    November 14, 2005 at 5:28 pm

    How about the “security blanket look” for those who need the attention

  6. maurizio

    December 23, 2011 at 11:53 am

    we can call it Arlecchino look

  7. Michael Milan

    February 10, 2012 at 11:56 am

    In Italy we call this kind of look “ricco provinciale”. Mr. Agnelli and all the Agnelli family and their admirers would have a good laugh at him. He tryes hard to be “elegant with a twist” but misses it totally. Povero “Sur Diego” , ricco provinciale

Leave a comment