Jump to comment form
April 2, 2006 at 11:40 pm
if you could email me the info that would be best – the email link is in the upper right hand corner of the blog
if you want to leave it here I will copy the info and move it to an internal document
I have already received several responses so thank you very much
April 3, 2006 at 3:15 pm
The survey is going great!
So many responses Thanks !!
Please keep them coming
I will post a results-ish post once i get them in order
April 4, 2006 at 3:29 pm
1. 202. Male3. Amsterdam, The Netherlands 4. Accountant5. Finamore Napoli, Attolini, Santoni6. Vogue Uomo7. Oger amsterdam (sells all the italian brands above.)8. not much
April 4, 2006 at 4:46 pm
23femaleTallinn, Estoniapublic servantaesthetically Balenciaga, Ann DemeulemeesterBritish VogueI’ll name an international one – ZaraNope, I don’t shop online
April 4, 2006 at 4:47 pm
1. Age- 292. Gender- Female3. City & State- NY NY4. Profession- Fashion PR5. Favorite fashion brands- Miu Miu,Behnaz Sarafpour, Marni, Marc Jacobs, Peter Som, Mayle, Proenza, APC, Drie Van Noten6. Favorite magazines- Vogue, W, NY Mag, Elle, Elle Decor, House and Garden, Domino, New Yorker, National Geographic7. Favorite stores- APC, Otte, Marni, Barneys, Zachary’s Smile, Albertine, Claudine, John Derian8. Do you shop online? YES
April 4, 2006 at 5:56 pm
1. 212. female3. Seattle, Wash4. stripper5. My friends’ companies, Viktor & Rolf, Louis Vuitton, but mostly smaller, independent designers are my favorite. Either those or I just make all my clothes and bags myself.6. Vogue, W, Nylon, Harper’s (the literary mag, not fashion)7. Small boutiques are best, but Barney’s seduces me sometimes.8. Browse online mostly, buy sometimes.
April 4, 2006 at 9:43 pm
1. 172. Male3. Vancouver, Canada4. Student5. Hussein Chalayan and Jil Sander, Miu Miu6. V, I-D7. Everywhere8. no
April 4, 2006 at 10:11 pm
1. Age- 342. Gender- female3. City & State- Portland, OR 4. Profession- Business Systems COnsultant5. Favorite fashion brands- At the moment I love Ports 1961. Also love Elie Tahari, Cynthia Steffe.6. Favorite magazines- W7. Favorite stores- Saks, Banana Republic, Neiman Marcus8. Do you shop online? yes
April 4, 2006 at 11:01 pm
1. 522. female3. Austin, TX4. Manager, Information Technology5. more about size/fit than brand, petite but classic is primary consideration6. InStyle, Vanity Fair, Metropolitan Home, Vogue7. local if I have a choice, Gap, Ann Taylor otherwise8. yes
Love your blog, amazed at how you get such great pics of people who must be strangers
April 5, 2006 at 1:15 am
1. Age : i’m 172. Gender: female3. City & State: los angeles, ca4. Profession: student, going to art school..5. Favorite fashion brands: i literally couldn’t say it always depends..who i’m watching for are people like proenza schouler, hedi slimane (obsession with dior homme)the chloe team, i love miu miu and missoni but was extremely dissapointed in miu miu this season besides the shoes..6. Favorite magazines: flaunt, nylon, vogue (any country seriously) and any mens fashion magazine that’s worth it.7. Favorite stores: i thrift a lott, so good stores in la area are jet rag, slow, wasteland..etc8. Do you shop online? really only ebay clothing wise, i just won an amazing vintage fendi sweater.
by the way i just have to say, your blog is fantastic. i’m moving to new york as soon as i possibly can and looking at the street fashion is inspiring. i love it there, and i will be there soon enough. keep posting! youre wonderful!
April 5, 2006 at 2:15 am
1. 212. Male3. Lund, Sweden4. Student, engineering5. Dior homme, Dries van Noten and Burberry6. L’officiel Hommes, L’oumo vogue and Financial Times7. Selfridges (London), Nordiska Kompaniet (Sweden)8. I do shop online, mostly books though.
April 5, 2006 at 2:37 am
1. 242. M3. Cerritos, CA4. Writer/Director (Film)5. H&M6. New Yorker, 7. H&M8. Y
Isaac The Bartender
April 5, 2006 at 9:13 am
1. Age-332. Gender-M3. City & State -lubbock, tx4. Profession-owner of online clothing store (virtualclotheshorse.com)5. Favorite fashion brands-borrelli, isaia, mantellassi6. Favorite magazines-sporting news, vanity fair7. Favorite stores-korshak8. Do you shop online?-yes
April 5, 2006 at 10:30 am
1. 192. Male3. Brisbane QLD (Australia)4. Student5. Pringle, Marc Jacobs6. Esquire, IDn7. Xile8. Only if it is something not available in stores.
April 5, 2006 at 10:43 am
1. Age- 252. Gender- F3. City & State- Toronto4. Profession- Accountant5. Favorite fashion brands- Badgley Mischka, Oscar de la Renta, Narciso Rodriguez6. Favorite magazines- In Style, National Geographic, Lucky7. Favorite stores- Holt Renfrew, Banana Republic, M.A.C., Apple, Coach, Henri Bendel in NYC8. Do you shop online? Every now and then
April 5, 2006 at 11:49 am
1. 262. F3. Brooklyn, NY4. Grad Student5. trovata, le petit oiseau, betsey johnson6. harpers, bon appetit, teen vogue7. the kids are alright (los angeles), salvation army, barneys8. yes
April 5, 2006 at 12:19 pm
1. Age 212. Gender Female3. City & State Toulouse, France4. Profession Student in Economics5. Favorite fashion brands A.P.C. / Marni / Paul&Joe / Vanessa Bruno / Dior Homme / Isabel Marant / Les prairies de paris & many more!!6. Favorite magazines Vogue FR / Jalouse / Elle / Stratégies / Glamour 7. Favorite stores …8. Do you shop online? Yes!
My 2 Cents
April 5, 2006 at 12:21 pm
Age: 31Sex: MLocation: Dallas, Texas (home of the $30,000 millionaire)Profession: AttorneyFavorite Fashion Brands: Ike Behar, Oxford Crest, Brioni; Zegna; GAP; Kiton;Favorite Magazine: Men’s Health; New Republic; GIANT; Playboy (for the articles)
By the way, LOVE the site. Favorite Store: Neiman’s (of course) although a new Barney’s is opening at North Park Mall which I am looking forward to.Shopping Online: Hardley ever for clothes, but for everything else, absolutely.
April 5, 2006 at 12:50 pm
1. 402. Male3. Los Angeles, California4. Developmental Specialist5. Alexander Julian Private Reserve6. “Menswear” (DNR supplement)7. Nordstrom; Gary’s8. Yes!
April 5, 2006 at 4:14 pm
1. 402. M3. London4. Equity Analyst5. Polo6. The Economist7. Polo London8. Yes
April 6, 2006 at 12:30 am
1. Age: 222. Gender: Male3. City & State: Beverly Hills, CA 4. Profession: Fashion Student, future buyer5. Favorite fashion brands: Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Etro6. Favorite magazines: Men’s Vogue, Details, GQ, L’Uomo Vogue7. Favorite stores: Barney’s, Saks, Fred Segal/Ron Herman8. Do you shop online?: I live in Los Angeles, there is no need to.
April 7, 2006 at 11:15 am
1. Age: 312. Gender: M3. City & State: Lewisburg, PA4. Profession: CEO5. Favorite fashion brands: Loro Piana, Ralph Lauren, Brunello Cucinelli, Avon Celli, Malo, Hermes, Robert Talbott (Shirts), Alden Shoes.6. Favorite magazines: Economist, Forbes, The Weekly Standard, Vanity Fair, House & Garden, House Beautiful, The first issue of mens vogue! 7. Favorite stores: All of the above fashion brands.8. Do you shop online: EBAY BABY!
April 12, 2006 at 1:36 pm
oye te invito a ver mis esculturas en metal, y a que me dejes tu opinion sobre ellas y me ayudes a promoverlas la direccion web es:http://www.alejandrovila.tkdejame un coments plis
May 27, 2006 at 12:02 am
3. City & State New Delhi(INDIA) / Chicago(IL)
4. ProfessionNetwork & Telecom Consultant
5. Favorite fashion brandsNone, I get my best stuff custom tailored or stuff like the permapress Parallel Levis Pants from the 70′s / 80′s.
6. Favorite magazinesVoice & Data / Network Magazine / Wired
7. Favorite storesNone, like i saide, custom tailoring.
8. Do you shop online?yes
August 8, 2006 at 10:18 am
Age- 18Gender- femaleCity & State- LondonProfession- fashion studentFavorite fashion brands- Balenciaga, Gucci, Helmut Lang, DieselFavorite magazines- British/Brazilian/French/Italian Vogue , ID, JalouseFavorite stores- Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Harrods, DasluDo you shop online? Never!
October 5, 2007 at 12:52 pm
1. 232. female3. Buenos Aires, Argentina4. Studing Fashion and Fine Arts5. Cora Groppo, Trosman, Balenciaga and more…6. Vogue7. Flea markets, palermo soho8. Yes, I do shop online.
December 19, 2007 at 6:33 pm
1. 212. Male3. Originaly Greece, Naousa. Studying at Scotland4. Sales assistant at Next plc for three weeks now (clothes)5. I don’t pay attention to brands, as long as the quality is good, it fits good and it looks good aswell.6. Menshealth, New scientist, FHM, Esquire7. Non specific8. Yes, but not for stuff like clothes, where you have to try them, or get a closer look at before you buy them.
February 6, 2008 at 10:22 am
1. 192. female3. new york, new york ( by way of los angeles )4. student / magazine intern5. mayle, marni, erin featherston6. Vogue, Vanity Fair, InStyle7. Hillary Rush ( in Los Angeles ), Zachary’s Smile ( NYC ) 8. ebay ebay ebay. all of my favorite things i’ve purchased on ebay!
March 17, 2008 at 6:27 pm
1. 252. Male3. Manhattan, KS currently, formerly of NJ and Washington, DC4. ex-Army officer, currently relaxing5. with what I can afford, J. Crew and Brooks Brothers6. Time, GQ7. see 58. when I have to
November 23, 2008 at 5:32 am
1. 182. Female3. Vantaa, Finland 4. Student5. None, really.6. Demi, Seventeen, TeenVogue, CosmoGIRL!, Sugar, Olivia, Trendi7. Vila, Vero Moda, thrift stores8. no
March 8, 2009 at 8:05 pm
1. 252. Female3. Lodz, Poland4. Student5. zara6. vogue7. zara, some polish brands8. yes
March 30, 2009 at 2:52 pm
1. Age: 152. Gender: female3. City & State: manhattan, ny4. Profession: high school student5. Favorite fashion brands: alexander wang, mui mui, elizabeth & james6. Favorite magazines: vogue, nylon, i-d, 7. Favorite stores:h & m, thirft stores, parents closet 8. Do you shop online? sometimes
October 30, 2009 at 9:11 pm
- 15- Female- Raleigh, NC (formerly Manhattan)- Student/ wannabe fashion designer- Balmain, Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs- Harpers Bazaar, Marie Clare(and Teenvogue)- H&M, Forever 21, Online, Barney's, Little vintage style- botiques in the Village-Sometimes, more just browse..
September 5, 2011 at 4:54 pm
1. Age: 68
2. Gender: F
3. City & State: McLean, Virgina
4. Profession: Professor
5. Favorite fashion brands: JonesNY, Chanel, Polo Ralph Lauren
6. Favorite magazines: Vogue, Bazaar, Hobby Farms, Simple Living
7. Favorite stores: Bloomies, Macy’s, Nordstrom
8. Do you shop online: yes
November 14, 2011 at 11:34 pm
I love the way you talk about the hair. Also I just want to say I am just beginner to blogs and absolutely liked your page. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your site . You certainly have tremendous writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your blog site.
December 14, 2011 at 9:28 pm
1. Age – 29
2. Gender -femail
3. City & State – Seoul, Korea
4. Profession – MR for A&F
5. Favorite fashion brands – D&G, Jill sander, Armani, Urbanoutfitters
6. Favorite magazines – vogue, Elle
7. Favorite stores – all with great goods
8. Do you shop online? Yes
March 16, 2012 at 8:11 pm
1. Age – 35
2. Gender – Female
3. City & State – Scottsdale, AZ
4. Profession – Administrative Assistant
5. Favorite fashion brands – J. Crew, GAP, Banana Republic, Madewell, ASOS,
6. Favorite magazines – Marie Claire, InStyle, ELLE – U.K. Versions
7. Favorite stores – J. Crew, GAP, Banana Republic, Madewell, ASOS,
8. Do you shop online? – Rarely
August 16, 2012 at 6:42 pm
3. Buenos Aires, Argentina
5. Armani, GAP, Banana Republic
6. vogue italia, Harper´s Bazaar
February 15, 2013 at 12:44 pm
you should do this again!